- BordahBee, A Two-Board Game (two 8x8 boards). Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
- Elevator Chess. Multiple boards with simultaneous games are linked through central elevator squares. By Ralph Betza.
- Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces. By Robert Kydd.
- Glacial Shift. 4-player game played with Icehouse pieces with Shogi-style captures and where the same piece moves differently for each player. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jared B. McComb.
- Kibitzing Vox Populi Chess variant. Rules for turning kibitzing into a game unto itself. By Rich Hutnik.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
- Mountain King Chess. First king to reach the center square of an 11 x 11 board wins. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Emmor Ray Sperry.
- Neighbors . Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Rob Nierse.
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Rob Nierse.
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose. By realityreaper989.
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55) By John Smith.
Total items listed: 15