- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete). Author: George Hope Verney.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128) By Ralph Betza.
- Dartboard Chess. circular all-three-compounds variant, with different orthogonal ranges on different files. (5x20, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Flipworld . Pieces are on both sides of a disc. Author: Dan Troyka.
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online. By János M. Uray.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Imperial Chess I. Four-player game on circular board, also called Chez. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Imperial Chess II. Standard array with extra Pawns on a round board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Chris Fanning.
- King Arthur's Chess 72. Chess on a round board,. The odd number of files allows the Bishops to access every cell on the board - not colour-bound. (9x8, Cells: 72) By David Cannon.
- QB Goes East 162 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using double sets on 2 9x9 boards. (Cells: 162) By Charles Gilman.
- QB Goes East 98 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using single sets on 2 7x7 boards. (Cells: 98) By Charles Gilman.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
- Round Table Chess. Chess variant on a board with round and square part. (Cells: 92) By Richard G. VanDeventer.
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- Twin-board Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess with extra Pawns, on two FIDE boards joined together on one or more edges. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 23