- 2x2x16 Race Chess. Race Chess on a 2-level circular board with Crooked Bishops and Queens. (2x16x2, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Circular Chess, Improved. Circular Chess where Bishops and Queens are crooked, and all Pawns go in the same direction. (2x16, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Diplomat Chess. Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents. (Cells: 43) By Carlos Martin-Fuertes.
- Diplomat Chess . Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents. By Carlos Martin-Fuertes.
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Flipworld . Pieces are on both sides of a disc. Author: Dan Troyka.
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- King Arthur's Chess 72. Chess on a round board,. The odd number of files allows the Bishops to access every cell on the board - not colour-bound. (9x8, Cells: 72) By David Cannon.
- Round Table Chess 84. Chess on a special round board with 84 squares. (Cells: 84) By Richard G. VanDeventer.
- Round Table Chess 84 . Chess on a special round board with 84 squares. By Richard G. VanDeventer.
- Tryzantine Chess. A three-handed form of Byzantine (circular) Chess. (4x21, Cells: 84) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 11