- Avalanche Chess . A popular chess variant, where you advance your opponents pawns. Author: Young-Hyun Joo. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Chinese Checkers Chess . Some pieces may make multiple jumps as in Chinese Checkers. By Ken Franklin.
- Doublestep Chess and Doubletime Chess . All pieces may move twice when moving. Author: Young-Hyun Joo. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Extra Move Chess ZRF . Double-move variant based on limitations of Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
- French Revolution Chess . Advanced pawns threaten the noble pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Leandros Chess . You may make a non-capturing move with each of your pieces in one turn, or make a normal capturing move. By Tony Quintanilla.
- LiQi . Very Strong Chss. By Larry L. Smith.
- Progressive Chess . A collection of variants with increasing numbers of moves each turn. Author: Young-Hyun Joo.
- Triplets. Move in one turn a pawn, the king, and another piece. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Adam Sobey.
|12 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 12