- Catapults of Troy. Large variant with a river, catapults, archers, and trojan horses! Author: Gary K. Gifford and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Dervish Chess. Large variant with a great variety of pieces. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Benoit Dauphin.
- Elite Chess. Elite Chess adds an Amazon to Capablanca's Game by adding one more row to the board. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Full house hexagonal chess. Hexagonal game with 50 pieces. By Kevin Pacey.
- Futashikana Shogi. Expanded version of Shosu Shogi played on an 11x11 board. By Adam DeWitt.
- Hexagonal Hole Chess. A hexagonal variant of Hole Chess. Engineers can move holes and barriers. Teleporters can relocate enemy pieces. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Jester Chess. Featuring pieces that mimic last piece moved, archers that can either capture OR move. quadrapawns, and murray lions. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Thomas Havel.
- Maxima. Play Maxima, an interesting and exiting variant of Ultima, with new elements that make Maxima more clear and dynamic. Author: Roberto Lavieri and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Medusa Shogi. A Shogi variant of Pillars of Medusa, which is based on Turkish Great Chess. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Motorotor. Play this small variant with a rotating board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Gavin King.
- Oblong Chess 44. Based on the original oriental variant "Oblong Chess", a 16X4 Shataranj variant, but reducing the number of lines. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Pillars of Medusa. Play this variation of Turkish Great Chess with two additional pieces, the Morph and the Medusa, on Game Courier . Author: Tony Quintanilla and Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Tamerlane II. Cazaux's modern take on Tamerlane Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- The Toddler. Large variant with powerful pieces and an intricate net of protections. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Jean-Yves Boulay.
- Wild Kingdom Chess. Missing description By Nick Wolff.
- Wild Tamerlane Chess. This variant replaces a couple weaker pieces from Tamerlane II with stronger queen and griffin pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Xiang Hex. Play this hexagonal adaptation of Chinese Chess on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Larry L. Smith.
Total items listed: 17