Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 007 Chess. 007 Chess involves three move per turn, including one of your opponent's pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
- 10-directionaI Chess . Chess using the army invented by Jorg Knappen. It also includes his suggested variants of CwDA using his army. By Nick Wolff.
- 10-directional Chess. Updated with rule-enforcing presets. By Nick Wolff.
- 10-directional Chess. 10-directional pieces: an augmented Knight and a restricted Chancellor. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
- 3to2. Missing description By Stephane Burkhart.
- 3to2. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- 4-by-1 Knot Chess. Four lines in a 4D space meet at a central cell. (Cells: 65) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- 6hess. Each piece moves 6 times before disappearing. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- 8-Piece Chess. (Queen's Army chess, all 8 Back Rank Pieces different). By JT K.
Total items listed: 10