Starts with the letter 'I'
- Infantry Chess. Small chess variant with short range pieces. (9x9, Cells: 43) By Erez Schatz.
- Inside-out chess. With two kings per player and squares with a square inside. (6x6, Cells: 44) By Maarten Bodlaender.
- Interdependent Chess. A 42 square variant in which pieces borrow capturing ability from other pieces. (6x7, Cells: 42) By Fergus Duniho.
- Isis and Cam. Two variants based on ancient English universities and the rivers near them. (6x8, Cells: 48) By Charles Gilman.
- Ito Shogi. Missing description (1x21, Cells: 21) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'One dimensional' entry listed|
|5 'Small board' entries listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5