Starts with the letter 'H'
- Helping us Maintain this Site. Information on how you can help us maintain this site. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and David Howe.
- Hexagonal chess - names of squares. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Hexagonal Chess Notation. Article discussing Hexagonal Chess notation. Author: Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- How to Design and Post Your Own Game. A reference for those who want to post their own games here. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Enforce Rules in Game Courier. A tutorial on programming a rule-enforcing preset in the GAME Code language. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Make Your Game Display Legal Moves in Game Courier. A Game Courier Tutorial. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to play chess on the internet?. Information on online playing of chess. Author: Pavel Tikhomirov.
- How to Program Multi-Move Variants for Game Courier. A tutorial with examples borrowed from code for Marseillais Chess and Extra Move Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Program Piece Drops for Game Courier. A tutorial on including Shogi-style piece drops in a Game Courier preset. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Program Variants with Multi-Move Pieces in Game Courier. A tutorial on how to create variants with multi-move pieces in them. By Adam DeWitt.
|10 'Reference item' entries listed||1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||2 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 10