Starts with the letter 'R'
- Raumherichess. Board shaped like 3d version of English Heritage logo. (7x7x5, Cells: 140)
- Recognized Chess Variants. Index page listing the variants we feel are most significant. (Recognized!)
- Review: 3 Man Chess. Missing description
- Review: Chessapeak Challenge Classic. Missing description
- Review: HEXchess. Missing description
- Riley's Four Army Chess. Several ways to win.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198)
- Russian fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192)
- Russian Fortress Chess. Missing description
Total items listed: 9