Starts with the letter 'R'
- Random Pawns. Randomly select your Pawns' movement and capture abilities. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Raven Chess. Kings move like queens and leap over friendly pieces, but cannot move through check. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ready Chess. Pieces cannot capture right after capturing, they have to be restored first. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Recapitulative Chess. Variant where the Queen, Rook and Bishop have their older moves until promoted. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Rectahex Chesss. A chess variant that looks like hexagonal chess but can be played on a normal chess board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Reformed Chess. Introducing a new pawn swapping capability intended to solve the problem of drawishness in chess (with zrf).
- Relative Lumberjack. Pieces move the same as other pieces in its file. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Relative Transposition Chess. Game where pieces move relative to each other rather than by themselves.
- Retro Chess. A chess game progresses backwards from an empty board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Revenge of the King. http://xn--perlebr-bxa.de/2010/02/Vergeltung-des-K%C3%B6nigs. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Rookheavy Chess and Bishopheavy Chess. combining elements of Lilliputian Chess, Isis, Mongolian Chess, and crooked linepieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Royal Amazon Chess. Queens are replaced by Royal Amazons. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Royal Rumble. A 6 board all-out melee with random pieces, royals and starting positions.
- Russian Chess. Pieces are not removed when captured, but stacked. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|14 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
Total items listed: 14