Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'T%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Take Me Chess. Object is to lose your units and be unable to move.
- Tamerlane Chess. Old Persian large-board game, widely-played in medieval times.
- Tank Chess. With exploding bombs and pushing tanks.
- Tank Chess II. Queen's Rooks are Tanks, and can push lines of pieces.
- Teamster Chess. Pawns pull the friendly piece behind them.
- Teleport Chess. Each piece (not king or pawn) may teleport once to any vacant square.
- Thai Chess. Missing description
- Three Check Chess. If you deliver check for the third time, you win.
- Too Many Bishops. Place an enemy bishop after your own move.
- Toystore Chess. A problem-like Chess variant on a 5x5 board with free placement.
- Transpose Chess. Sideways board, promote your pawns quickly.
- TriChezz. Chess for three on a circular board. Classic proprietary game.
- Triplet Chess. Each turn, move a king, a pawn, and another piece; win when opponent cannot.
- Trophy Hunt Chess. Squirrels and Elephants instead of Kings, Queens and Bishops.
- Tutti Frutti Chess. Eight different pieces.
- Twilight. Missing description
- Twin Orthodox Chess. Two kings on a 10x10 board.
Redirect Your Search