Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'L%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Lambeth Conference. Bishops bounce off the walls.
- Las Vegas Fun Chess. Game with dice.
- Last Rook Chess. King and last remaining rook are both royal.
- Leandro's Chess. You can move any number of units one time each per turn, providing.
- Legan's Chess. Normal set and board, different setup and pawn moves.
- Leo Chess. The Queen is replaced by a Leo, which must leap over a screen to capture.
- Levantine Chess. One unit is immune to capture if it is not attacking.
- Lias's Proposal. Pawns may move, but not capture, one square sideways.
- Lion Chess. Queen, rook and bishops are cannons that must leap in order to capture.
- Loonybird. Pieces on a seven by seven board move differently when they take.
- Lord of the Rings Chess. Missing description
- Los Alamos Chess. Used for the first computer chess program.
- Losing Chess. Captures are mandatory, object is to be unable to move.
- Losing Chess II. Captures are mandatory, stalemate draws.
- Losing Chess III. Captures are mandatory; checkmating or having bare.
- Losing Chess IV. Captures are mandatory, being checkmated or having bare.
- Ludus Chessunculus. Game played on Hexagonal board with non-standard pieces.
- Lumberjack. Pieces move according to their current column.
Redirect Your Search