- Bach Dang Chess . Game on board of 88 squares, with Ships and other special pieces and rules. By Vu Q Vo.
- Chu Shogi . Shogi variant on 12 by 12 board.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century. Author: Douglas Silfen and Eduard Werner.
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi. Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
|10 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||10 'Large board' entries listed|
|10 'Oriental' entries listed||3 'From ancient times' entries listed|
|2 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entries listed||4 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10