Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- ChessArena.io. Real-time, many-player, "io-style" game. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: ChessArena.
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
- Elevator Chess. Multiple boards with simultaneous games are linked through central elevator squares. By Ralph Betza.
- Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces. By Robert Kydd.
- Glacial Shift. 4-player game played with Icehouse pieces with Shogi-style captures and where the same piece moves differently for each player. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jared B. McComb.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Rob Nierse.
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55) By John Smith.