Item Index Information
Schaakgi (Chessgi) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules. This item is written in Dutch.
Schaakgi (Chessgi). Geslagen stukken kunnen als versterkingen worden ingezet (Dutch Language)
Author: Jos Jansen of Lorkeers and Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1827. [1826-1828]. [1822-1832].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sc.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sch.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.