External LinkThis is a link to an external site for: Bughouse Links
This external link is broken (ie. it no longer works or is no longer valid). You might want to check out the Internet Archive to see if a version of the linked page has been archived.
Bughouse Links: http://home.planetinternet.be/plotpro/
A comprehensive list of Bughouse links. Lists chess servers, books, software that plays Bughouse, and information sources.
Web page created: 2002-08-27. Web page last updated: 2002-08-27
- Bughouse. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bughouse.net. Extensive website with information on Bughouse.
- Bughouse Chess. Two boards. Units captured move to opposite board. Popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- NetBlitz Chess Program. Plays bughouse. Author: S├ębastien Lachance and Yannick L├ętourneau.
- Bughouse Chess. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. Author: Karl Scherer.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Bughouse' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)