External LinkThis is a link to an external site for: Bughouse Chess
This 'link page' is meant to provide a link to another website. Note that we have no connection to, nor bear responsibility for the linked sites.
Author: Karl Scherer.
Web page created: 2002-11-17. Web page last updated: 2002-11-17
- Bughouse. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bughouse Links. Comprehensive list of Bughouse resources.
- Bughouse.net. Extensive website with information on Bughouse.
- Bughouse Chess. Two boards. Units captured move to opposite board. Popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- NetBlitz Chess Program. Plays bughouse. Author: S├ębastien Lachance and Yannick L├ętourneau.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Bughouse' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)