Zillions of Games file for Dabbabante Chess
This is a single rules file for Zillions of Games, a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for. It presumably uses graphics that already come with Zillions-of-Games, and you just have to put it in the right folder and load it to play this game with it.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zrf file
- Save the .zrf file in your Zillions of Games folder.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Da.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dab.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Dabbabante Chess. Played on a 10x10 board with Super Dabbabah pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Dabbabante Chess. 2,0 runner need not stop for intervening units. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'dabbabantechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)