Zillions of Games file for Wolf Chess
This is a single rules file for Zillions of Games, a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for. It presumably uses graphics that already come with Zillions-of-Games, and you just have to put it in the right folder and load it to play this game with it.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zrf file
- Save the .zrf file in your Zillions of Games folder.
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wol.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Wolf Chess. Half-century old variant on board of size 8 by 10. (8x10, Cells: 80) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dr. Arno von Wilpert.
- Wolf Chess. Older European game with unusual pieces. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Dr. Arno von Wilpert.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Wolfchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)