Zillions of Games file for Wildbeest
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wil.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Wildebeest Chess. Variant on an 10 by 11 board with extra jumping pieces. (11x10, Cells: 110) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Wildebeest Chess. Game with several kinds of jumpers; one of the more-often played large-board variants. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Wildebeest Chess - Recognized. Now a Recognized Chess Variant! Author: Glenn Overby II. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Wildebeest Chess. Stars the Wildebeest which moves as knight or camel. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'WildebeestChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)