Zillions of Games file for Upside-down Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Author: Marek14 .
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter U.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Up.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ups.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Upside-Down Chess. White starts at the upper two rows, black at the bottom. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Upside Down Chess. Based on promoting pawns. Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Upside-downchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)