Zillions of Games file for Turkish Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tur.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Turkish Chess. 8x10 board with different combination pieces, Vao and Pao. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Köksal Karakus.
- Turkish Chess. The small version of Giant Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TurkishChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)