Zillions of Games file for Tim's 3d Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By Tim O'Lena.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ti.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tim.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Tim's 3d Chess. On a 5x5x5 board with two kings per player. (5x5x5, Cells: 125) By Tim O'Lena.
- Tim's 3D Chess. On a 5x5x5 board with two kings per player. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tim O'Lena.
- Tim's 3D Chess. On a 5x5x5 board with two kings per player. Author: Kevin Pacey. Inventor: Tim O'Lena.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Tims3dChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)