Zillions of Games file for Take Over Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By Tony Quintanilla.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ta.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tak.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Take Over Chess. Jump across pieces to take them over from your opponent. (7x7, Cells: 41) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Take Over Chess. Jump across pieces to take them over from your opponent. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
- Takeover Chess Play-By-Mail game. Examine this game played in the Invent and Play contest! Drawn. Author: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TakeOverChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)