Zillions of Games file for Separate Realms
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Includes <b>Separate Realms Chess</b> (with alternate setup) and <b>Separate Realms Chess II</b>.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Se.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sep.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Separate Realms Chess. Pieces capture like normal FIDE pieces, but have limited moves that only take them to part of the board when not capturing. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson and Michael Nelson.
- Separate Realms Chess II. A Variant of Separate Realms Chess with standard FIDE King, and more powerful Knights and Queens. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Separate Realms Chess. Pieces capture like normal FIDE pieces, but have limited moves that only take them to part of the board when not capturing. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Michael Nelson and Peter Aronson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'SeparateRealms' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)