Zillions of Games file for Roman Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ro.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rom.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Four Handed Roman Chess. 4 player chess variant with additional new piece. By Mark Woodall.
- Roman Chess. Commercial chess variant on a 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
- Roman Chess. 10x10 variant available commercially. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'RomanChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)