Zillions of Games file for Rifle Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ri.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rif.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Rifle Chess. Pieces are taken by shooting: capturing without moving. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: W. B. Seabrook.
- Rifle Chess. Units capture without moving. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: W. B. Seabrook.
- Shoot Chess. Rifle chess with mandatory captures. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Rifle Chess. Take a move to capture an enemy piece without moving the capturing piece. Author: Kevin Pacey. Inventor: W. B. Seabrook.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'RifleChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)