Zillions of Games file for Renniassance Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ren.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Renniassance Chess. With 68 pieces on board of 12 by 12. (12x10, Cells: 120) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Renniassance Chess. Also referred to as Rennchess, this is a famous, decades-old Tamerlane inspired variant. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'RenniassanceChes' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)