Zillions of Games file for Raumschach
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ra.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rau.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Raumschach: the Thoroddsen board. Build your own 3d chessboard. Author: Arni Thoroddsen.
- Raumschach. The classical variant of three-dimensional chess: 5 by 5 by 5. (5x5x5, Cells: 125) (Recognized!) Author: Bruce Balden and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Raumschach. "... (German for Space Chess) is one of the first three-dimensional chess variants and the first to survive until present". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Raumschach (rules enforcing). Play Raumschach on Game Courier, with rules enforced. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Raumschach - picture from the book. Pictures from book on Raumschach from beginning 20th century. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Raumschach Photograph. Photo of a hand-built set by James Trimm. Author: James Trimm.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Raumschach' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)