Zillions of Games file for Omega chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Author: David Howe.
- Browse items that also start with the letter O.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Om.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ome.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Omega Chess. Rules for commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. (12x12, Cells: 104) (Recognized!)
- Omega Chess. Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Omega Chess. Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Omega Chess. This preset for Omega Chess enforces the rules and spots check, checkmate, and stalemate. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Omega Chess set Photos. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Omega Chess. Missing description Author: Ben Good.
- Omega Chess Review. Missing description Author: Alex Sherzer.
- Omega Chess Review. Missing description Author: David Howe.
- Omega Chess game. Moves of a game between chess grandmasters Alex Sherzer and Judith Polgar.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Omegachess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)