Zillions of Games file for Mideast Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mid.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Mideast chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board, inspired by ancient Tamerlane chess. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: John Mantle Green.
- Mideastern Chess. Actually a California variant resembling "Tamurlane" chess. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John Mantle Green.
- Mideast Chess. Cavalier (as Aanca-Gryphon) with Courtier (as zebras), castles (squirrels) and chevaliers (camels) with FIDE pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: John Mantle Green.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Mideastchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)