Zillions of Games file for Los Alamos Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Author: David Howe.
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Los.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Los Alamos variant. Chess on a 6 by 6 board from the early days of computing. (6x6, Cells: 36) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Los Alamos Chess. Used for the first computer chess program. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Pixelpusher: Los Alamos chess. Weak playing Java applet for Los Alamos chess.
- Los Alamos Chess. First known variant played by a computer. (Recognized!) Author: Jason Shields.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'LosAlamosChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)