Zillions of Games file for Gigachess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gig.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Gigachess. On 14 by 14 board with 20 different pieces. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Gigachess. With 20 different pieces on a 14 x 14 board, this is the latest in a sequence from Shako to Tamerlane II to Perfect 12. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Gigachess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)