Zillions of Games file for Flip Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fli.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Flip Chess and Flip Shogi. Pieces have two sides with different movements on board of 38 squares. (7x6, Cells: 38) (Recognized!) By John William Brown.
- Flip Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John William Brown.
- Flip Shogi. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John William Brown.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FlipChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)