Zillions of Games file for Eric's Great Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Er.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Eri.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Eric's Great chess. Modern variant on historic large chess variant. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Eric's Great Chess. Eric Greenwood shortens by two rows the familiar ancient Great Chess board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'EricsGreatChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)