Zillions of Games file for Double Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Do.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Double Chess. On 16 by 8 board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By David Short.
- Double Chess. FIDE Chess x 2(with extra queen replacing what would be an extra king). Author: Fergus Duniho and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: David Short.
- Double Chess. More Sample Games. By David Short.
- Double Chess. Sample Games. By David Short.
- Double Chess. Sample game with analysis. By David Short.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'DoubleChess2' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)