Zillions of Games file for Diana
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Di.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dia.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Diana. Chess on a 6 by 6 board. (6x6, Cells: 36) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: ? Hopwood.
- Diana Chess. Miniature chess game from the late 1800's. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: ? Hopwood.
- Diana Chess . Chess on a 6 by 6 board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: ? Hopwood.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Diana' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)