Zillions of Games file for Demi-Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters De.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dem.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Demi chess. Chess on a 4 by 8 board. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Peter Krystufek.
- Pixelpusher variant: Demi Chess. Play Demi Chess against a (weak) applet. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Peter Krystufek.
- Demi Chess. Weak short range pieces with less symmetry than some more familliar pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Demi Chess . Chess on a 4 by 8 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Peter Krystufek.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'demichess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)