Zillions of Games file for Citadel Shatranj
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Author: Marek14 .
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ci.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cit.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Citadel Chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a ten by ten board with four extra citadels. (10x10, Cells: 104) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Citadel Chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a ten by ten board with four extra citadels. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Shatranj Al-Husun - Citadel Chess. Historical variant of Shatranj. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Citadelchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)