Zillions of Games file for Cheskers
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
As well as standard Cheskers, this ZRF contains three enlarged versions of Cheskers: <p> <ul> <li><b><u>Grand Cheskers 9x9</u></b>. Cheskers on a 9x9 board adding an International Draughts Queen and two Dragons (moves like a International Draughts Queen, but only forward, promotes like a Pawn) per side.</li> <p> <li><b><u>Grand Cheskers 10x10 Setup-1</u></b>. Cheskers on a 10x10 board adding an International Draughts Queen and four Dragons per side.</li> <p> <li><b><u>Grand Cheskers 10x10 Setup-2</u></b>. Cheskers on a 10x10 board with two Camels, two Bishops, two International Draughts Queens, two Dragons and ten Pawns per side. </ul>
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Cheskers. Cross-variant between chess and checkers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Solomon W. Golomb.
- Cheskers. The most popular cross between checkers and chess. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Solomon W. Golomb.
- Cheskers. Fun and simple crossover between chess and checkers invented by professor Solomon W. Golomb. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Solomon W. Golomb.
- Cheskers . Cross-variant between chess and checkers. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Solomon W. Golomb.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Cheskers' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)