Zillions of Games file for Cheapmate Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Robert Price invented Cheapmate Chess in March 2002. He implemented it in Zillions, and his version can also be found on the Cheapmate page. <br> For this version, Gary Baydo recoded the rules to avoid some of the shortcomings of Zillions and, hopefully, allow it to make a better opponent.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Cheapmate Chess. Mate your opponent with an illegal move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Price.
- Cheapmate Chess. You may make one illegal move in order to checkmate. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Robert Price.
- Sneaky. A WinBoard Compatible Chess Engine that plays Cheapmate Chess. Author: Gary Baydo. Inventor: Robert Price.
- Cheapmate Chess . Mate your opponent with an illegal move. By Robert Price.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CheapmateChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)