Zillions of Games file for Byzantine Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Author: Robert Price.
The board used for this game has 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters By.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Byz.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Byzantine chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Byzanatine Chess. Circular 16x4 Shatranj variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Byzanatine Chess II. A different account of the old circular game. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Byzantine Chess endgames. Queen vs Pawn. Endgame analysis for historic round chess variant. Author: Ernst Saperow.
- Byzantine Chess Theory. Towards the theory of Byzantine Chess. Author: Ernst Saperow and Anatoly Khalfine.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Byzantineorround' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)