Zillions of Games file for Blizzard Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bli.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Blizzard Chess. What would Chess be like if it had been developed by the computer industry? By Blarney.
- Blizzard Chess. Chess, as if it had been developed by the software industry. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Blarney.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'BlizzardChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)