Zillions of Games file for Besiege Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Be.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bes.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Besiege Chess. Double height chess board, where black is surrounded by white. (8x16, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- Besiege Chess. Large variant with White on either side, Black in center. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Besiege Chess. Each side has two sets of armies, the black ones are in the middle and whites on top and bottom. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'BesiegeChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)