Zillions of Games file for Balbo's Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bal.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Balbo's chess. Board with a strange shape designed to make Bishops stronger in relation to Rooks. (Cells: 68) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: M G Balbo.
- Balbo's Chess. Odd-shaped board, bishops as powerful as knights. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: M G Balbo.
- Balbo's Chess. Board with a strange shape designed to make Bishops stronger in relation to Rooks. Author: Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: M G Balbo.
- Balbo's Chess 2. Balbos Chess 2. Author: wdtr2. Inventor: M G Balbo.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Balboschess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)