Zillions of Games file for Avalanche Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Contains: <blockquote><p> Avalanche Chess (by Ralph Betza) <p> Balanced Avalanche Chess <p> Avalanche Reversed King/Queen Chess (by Alessandro Castelli) </blockquote>
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Av.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ava.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Avalanche Chess. This game is a Recognized Chess Variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Avalanche chess. A popular chess variant, where you advance your opponents pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Avalanche Chess. Advance the opponent's pawns. Popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Avalanche Chess 2. As before, except that the red king and queen are switched. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Avalanche Chess. A popular chess variant, where you advance your opponents pawns. (Recognized!) Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Avalanchechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)