Zillions of Games file for Arabian Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ar.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ara.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Arabian Nights Chess. Large modern variant of historic Shatranj, with more pieces and flying carpets. (11x9, Cells: 84) Author: Paul E. Newton. Inventor: Paul E. Newton and Timothy R. Newton.
- Arabian Nights Chess. Paul Newton's game on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Paul E. Newton and Timothy R. Newton.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'arabianchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)