Zillions of Games file for Annan Shogi
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Author: Young-Hyun Joo.
Contains:<ul><p> <li><u>Southern Shogi (Annan Shogi)</u> <p> <li><u>Northern Shogi (Anboku Shogi)</u> <p> <li><u>Eastern-Western Shogi (Andozai Shogi)</u> </ul><p> These variants differ in the direction that a piece borrows power from.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters An.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ann.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Annan Shogi. Shogi variant where pieces move like a friendly piece directly behind it. (9x9, Cells: 81)
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'AnnanShogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)