The ShortRange Project
This is a rules file for Zillions of Games, a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules to. With Zillions-of-Games installed, this rules file will let you play this game against your computer.
The ShortRange Project is a joint effort from Christine Bagley-Jones and Joe Joyce. There are five zrf's contained within, as follows.
1. HyperModern Shatranj (2 variants)
2. HyperModern Great Shatranj (4 variants)
3. LongRange ShortRange piece Mix (4 variants)
4. Shatranj 10x8 (2 variants)
5. Alice Shatranj (20 variants)
You can download this game from zillions site via this link.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zrf file
- Save the .zrf file in your Zillions of Games folder.
This 'user submitted' page is a collaboration between the posting user and the Chess Variant Pages. Registered contributors to the Chess Variant Pages have the ability to post their own works, subject to review and editing by the Chess Variant Pages Editorial Staff.
By Christine Bagley-Jones and Joe Joyce.
Web page created: 2007-01-05. Web page last updated: 2007-01-05