Zillions of Games file for Ambi-Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
This implementation contains three variants: one with the left-right orientation to the White player, one with the left-right orientation to each player and one which allows players to move either left or right pieces on their first move.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Am.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Amb.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Ambi-Chess. Large board with two kings, move a member of each of two armies each turn. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Ambi-Chess II. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ambichess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)